CraftNOW invites artists to a vending opportunity at Reading Terminal Market
May 18 to Oct 11, 2019
Every Saturday 11am – 4pm
Reading Terminal Market
Filbert Street between 11th and 12th
The Filbert Street entrance will be seeing structural and programmatic changes over the next year to better activate the space of this nationally recognized historic market. RTM sees approximately 7.3 million visitors annually. The warmer months have the highest pedestrian count with July 2018 recording around 700,000 visitors.
- RTM will provide six individual carts available for a nominal charge of $25 per cart with proof of a business license from each vendor. Carts are approximately 7 feet long and 2 feet wide with added shelving/signage features.
- Hours of operation are Saturdays from 11 am to 4 pm. Artists and makers will be responsible for their own staffing, setup, and will keep all proceeds. The carts will be placed out on the street and ready for immediate use.
- CraftNOW via UArts will be providing insurance coverage for individuals, but business activity licenses must be secured by vendors.
- Partner organizations wishing to brand and program individual carts for six or more weeks will be given priority and must provide their own proof of insurance.
- Artists selected and work sold will be subject to final approval of RTM. Extreme weather conditions may require RTM to cancel programming with advance notice.